Wodonga Community Events
The city of Wodonga in Victoria, Australia has a variety of regular community events:
- Wodonga Farmers Market: A fresh produce market held every Saturday from 8am-12pm at the Junction Place precinct.
- Wodonga Children's Fair: An annual event held in October, featuring entertainment, activities, and information stalls for families with young children.
- Wodonga Show: Held in March each year, the Wodonga Show includes agricultural exhibits, competitions, rides, and entertainment.
- Wodonga Cup Carnival: A three-day horse racing event held in November, featuring the Wodonga Cup race on the final day.
- Wodonga Christmas Carols: A free community event featuring carol singing, entertainment, and fireworks, usually held in December.
- Wodonga Gold Cup: A horse racing event held in late April, which has been running since 1863.
- Wodonga Multicultural Festival: Held in late February or early March, this event celebrates the cultural diversity of the local community with food, music, and entertainment from different cultures.
In addition to these events, there are also regular markets, festivals, and concerts held throughout the year in Wodonga.